Dear patients, friends, and community:
Westborough Dental Care is open for in-person appointments. We hope everyone has been taking diligent care of themselves and their loved ones to the best of their ability. Westborough Dental Care has been taking the following precautions (please see below) to ensure an optimal safe environment for all parties present. It is our utmost concern and priority to protect the health of our staff and patients. We are grateful to have the opportunity to continue serving our community in these times.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe:
- Our staff is fully vaccinated.
- Patients rinse with a pre-procedural antiseptic mouth rinse
- Medical grade air purifiers have been installed in the treatment rooms and waiting area.
- KN95 masks or Level 3 surgical masks, surgical caps are being used by staff.
- Procedures have been modified and new equipment is being utilized to reduce aerosols with greater than 95% efficiency.
- In accordance with the California Department of Public Health guidelines, masks are worn by all patients and visitors in non-clinical areas.
The Westborough Dental Care Family