Dear patients, friends, and community:
Westborough Dental Care is open for in-person appointments. We hope everyone has been taking diligent care of themselves and their loved ones to the best of their ability. Westborough Dental Care has been taking the following precautions (please see below) to ensure an optimal safe environment for all parties present. It is our utmost concern and priority to protect the health of our staff and patients. We are grateful to have the opportunity to continue serving our community in these times. When coming in for an appointment, please prepare by:
- Review the screening questions with the office prior to your appointment.
- Call the office when you have arrived, and wait to enter until instructed by a staff member.
- Wear your mask upon arrival.
- Bring a sweater (the office is kept at a cool temperature)
- We encourage patients to fill out our forms and make payments electronically.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe:
- We are screening patients via telephone for possible COVID symptoms before entering the office.
- Every patient is asked to sanitize their hands in our presence.
- Temperatures are taken and documented upon arrival.
- Patients rinse with a pre-procedural antiseptic mouth rinse
- Medical grade air purifiers have been installed in the treatment rooms and waiting area.
- All common areas such as door handles, knobs, chairs, public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception room, are disinfected on a frequent basis throughout the day.
- KN95 masks or Level 3 surgical masks, gowns, surgical caps and face shields are being used by staff.
- Procedures have been modified and new equipment is being utilized to reduce aerosols with greater than 95% efficiency.
The Westborough Dental Care Family